Thursday, January 6, 2011

forgotten?

So I have not been on here in what seems like ages, probably due to the fact that I no longer am required to blog weekly for class, but its something I think I would like to get back into, whether anyone reads this or not. As an update on me, I am now a student at Savannah College of Art & Design in Georgia, continuing to study photography & figure out what I want to do in the next few years as far as class projects and career wise. Ideally, I would love to be able to combine travel & photography as a career so we'll see where that goes. Im looking forward to the color technique class I am just beginning since I'll get back into shooting again, I havent been using my camera as much as I'd like to since graduation. Hopefully the motivation kicks in soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment