Friday, April 9, 2010

Michael Jones

This week I'm starting to research product photographers since that is what I will be focusing on for my Craft 2 final project. I'm looking forward to spending more time in the studio and really working on getting the lighting setups correct so that I can make ordinary objects look beautiful and like people would want to buy them. The few websites I looked at so far are flash, and I'm not sure how to save the images so I'll have to keep working on that. There also wasn't much of either photographer's work on google so I'm stuck with no pictures for this post. Here is both their websites though:
Michael Jones and Mathew Zucker

I have started to make a list of bookmarked photographers doing product photography so I can reference them often. I also need to check out some magazines to see what's being published. So that's where I'm at currently on my final project-only a few weeks left!

No comments:

Post a Comment