Wednesday, April 21, 2010

More product images

This week I found Brad Kevelin, a photographer at Adonis photography in Seattle, Washington. There were only a handful of product images on the website because he does all kinds of work including portraits and other commercial work. I like that he keeps the setups simple so the object is the main focus of the photograph, but I also like the couple where other elements are incorporated as well. Like with the red shoes, the grass background works well because of complementary colors and it's a scene where the shoes seem more usable and a more realistic setting. The chopsticks image works for me because of the variety of shapes and colors, but still unified in their use. The black as a background also looks nice with this. I may try to incorporate other little pieces to my final, that would add to the product and not distract. I might also see what other color backgrounds would look like since all I've tried is white so far. Just some things I'm thinking about.






No comments:

Post a Comment