Sunday, April 11, 2010

More water reflections

Again this week I am just searching the web for what I can find about water reflections, anything to help my project move along. I think I am getting some new ideas so far, but I'm not exactly sure if they fit my project with how it looks now, but I suppose I can try them out and maybe make them fit. If not, then maybe I'll learn something useful at least. Most of these images didn't have names attached since I got most of them from google, so I can't give credit specifically, but I'm glad someone put them out there.

Actually this morning when I was out taking pictures, I had an idea to buy flowers this weekend and see what sort of reflections I could make out of them. I think they will bring a lot of color.


I still like the feeling of the puddle mixed with the road, its the different textures I think.



I also had an idea about floating toys in the bathtub or a puddle- also different from how my project is now but it could help my project expand.

I have also been thinking about incorporating people's reflections into my work, but I'm not exactly sure how to, or where I want to go with it so that will take some experimenting to figure out.

I do want to try something like this with glasses. I don't think it will fit my project overall but I think it would be something interesting to experiment with.

by Donna Albers


Also a few links featuring water reflections for me to look at further:
Photos by someone named Henry Wong and photos by someone named Francis Toussaint

No comments:

Post a Comment