Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Running from Camera

I don't even know who this guy is, I found him under "Blogs of Note" on my blogger homepage and just randomly decided to look at his blog. He is working on a project in Europe where he sets his camera timer for 2 seconds, pushes the button and tries to see how far away he can get (the title is pretty self explanatory). And although these images are exactly professional, they still made me laugh. I think it's an interesting project he's doing and he's pretty brave to be ok with setting his camera up & then running away in front of a bunch of people. I'm sure the onlookers wonder what he is doing & I imagine it would be a pretty funny sight to watch him make one of these photographs. I have to say that some of them turned out pretty nice for being somewhat random setups. I love the colors in the first photograph, the deep blue is gorgeous and I like the pink, yellow and red at the end of the hallway; it helps lead your eye through the image. He almost blends into his surroundings. I also think the color in the last one is great; the orange of the bricks really pops out and works nicely with the blue of his jeans. Here is his blog.




No comments:

Post a Comment